Nighty Night.

Friday, November 4, 2011
Dreams_can_come_true_by_chloex08-d3i5y20_large


Its 130 am here.. Just got done emailing a friend and now I am going to get this post done and get my butt to bed soon. I have just been an blogging fool today! I just got busy with post I wanted to get up.. I still have many more coming! If you didn't get to see all the post.. at the bottom of this one, I will have links and a few words about them. I don't want you guys to miss any! 

99% of my day was spent at home today. Even though, I blogged a lot, I got a lot done around here today! 

I moved the curio cabinets into the dining room today after getting my new tea pot. They were just hanging out in the study because thats one of the rooms I just stuffed things in.. 

But now check them out.. 



The dining room is starting to look warm and inviting huh? On the other side of the wall on the right is the bakers rack with cook books and more teapots and also that's the side where the door is that leads to the kitchen too. 


I just have these cabinets stuffed with things I love!


I love my new tea pot! ( the pink one! ) 

On the other side of the wall is the other cabinet.. 


with more stuff in it.. 


and my tea pot of course.. 

I did get the spare room done though! I didn't take a picture.. right now there is only a bed and a tv on a stand so yea.. not anything special but its far better than what it was. I had 2 twin bed up there leaning against the wall.. my wedding dress and tons of bags of blankets.. well, so I thought.. 

I came across a bag with .. 


a lot of our winter clothes in it. I was shocked to find them. I can't believe I didn't realize that we were missing all this stuff. But after a few minutes I got it all..


folded and put away! It was like Christmas again after finding that stuff! 

Scott worked till 8 and didn't get home till around 8:30 so I had plenty of time to get everything done. 

For dinner tonight.. I cooked a really really simple dinner.. 


Pork Chops, Parmesan mashed potatoes, Corn and you guys know how I need pasta on a regular basis so I made some quick mac and cheese.. and dinner was served! 

A town away.. My friend Courtney made something I love.. 


She made the ham and potato casserole that I make all the time with corn and stewed apples.. OMG.. does that not look good!? If you don't know what recipe I am talking about you can click { HERE } to check it out! I swear, I am going to turn her into a little Martha Stewart before its over! She is just new cook but is so willing to learn and try new things. I know Michael thinks she only sticks to chicken but tonight she proved him wrong! I am really proud of her and I am sure her boys loved it! 

I don't really have any plans for tomorrow. I might run to the store but I might not too. I haven't been falling asleep till really late or really early if you look at it that way. I am not sure why but I think it has something to do with how late I am taking my sleep meds. Smart huh? I am going to really start trying to get into bed at a better hour but that's not happening tonight. Its 2 am now and I still have the coffee to get ready and after this post goes live, I will pick up the house a little because I don't like waking up to messes. So yea.. that will take a few minutes! 

Here is a list of today's post!










Ok.. Now you guys have the list of all my post from today. I normally don't do this on my nightly post but I posted some really good things today and I want you all to check them out. 

The Married Life post has already got a lot of responses. Remember.. all you have to do is shoot me an email to kishajaggers@aol.com and even though I might not answer right away, I will post them on here. I will be discreet and NOT post your names or emails. I have found that many more people leave me messages since they know they are private. I have read all the ones tonight and I am going to wait till early next week sometime to give everyone plenty of time to respond. Its defiantly a hot topic!! Again send those emails! Thank you guys who already did!

I also got a few responses to the beauty post today and I appreciate all your emails. I love hearing from all of you! Facebook is another great way to get a hold of me if you want to leave me a comment or send a message! 

Well sweet dreams friends!

Talk to you tomorrow afternoon! 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.