Yet Another CVS HAUL!!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011
So today I had to pick up something fast for the house so where else did I go???

Why CVS of course!! You guys should know by now, most of  my purchases at CVS are because of the rewards program. If by any chance you are not aware of their program click HERE to go to my page that explains all about it!!

So while I was roaming around in there, I decided to get a few things.. 

Here is the haul.. 



I have never tried the CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balms and since they were buy one get one 50% off, I got 4!! And I also decided to try the small sample bottles of shampoo and conditioner from Salma Hayek's Nuance Line.. 

Soooo.. First.. 


These are $ 7.49 each and right now as I said.. They are buy one get one 50% off. 
So I decided what the hell!!

From Left to Right.. 

1. # 210 ~ Thistle ~

2. # 245 ~ Pinot ~

3. # 250 ~ Cabernet ~

4. # 235 ~ Grenache ~

Next up.. The Hair Care Products...


Its touch and go for me with the Nuance Products.. For the most part, I like them so I love that I could find the travel size to try first. 


I went for the Smooth and Shine instead of the one for color treated hair. 

I can't wait to see how these make my hair work and I will for sure use them tonight and be back soon with a review! 

This is not part of the haul but.. I have to show you guys anyway!

I had the CVS bag on the coffee table and Swagger messed around with it for about 5 minutes to get it just right so he could.. 


Get comfy and doze off asleep!!!


Is that not the cutest face ever!? 

Awww.. those kittens touch my ♥ soooo much! I can't explain how much I love them!

Anyway, this is a small haul but I have been to CVS daily and I didn't really need to go crazy in there tonight! 

I will be back soon with swatches of the new lipsticks tomorrow sometime!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.