Gifts from SCOTLAND - sent with L♥ve -

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Most of you know my mom went to Scotland with Don for a few weeks.. Well today, when I woke up,

I saw this...


sitting on my front porch!

I knew exactly what it was.. it was souvenirs from my mom!!

Woooo-hoooo!!!

It only took a second for me to get in and get it..


opened..

Lets see what she sent!


I knew she would find me a teapot.. I love teapots.. collect tea pots and it was my request that any new country she goes to.. that if possible.. get me a teapot!!

So lets check it out!!


Well first off.. I LOVE the box!


Here is a little information about the teapot..


And this is how it looks!

Ohhh and while I was opening everything up..


Willow was watching everything!!


Getting it opened..


First thing I stumbled upon.. was this adorable cat teapot " charm " if you will.. I am thinking I am going to use this in front of my coffee pot to put my spoon on!

Back to unpacking..


Almost out of the box!


Here it is.. How pretty is this!?

I love it mom!!!

Now, on to box 2


but I already know what it is..


Btw.. I love how all the teapot items are packaged!


Adorable!!!


I love this set!!

I can't wait to get it set up in the cabinet with the others from London.. If you didn't ever see that post you can click { HERE } to get to it..

She also sent a gift of..


Tea Time that


includes an English Tea, and an Afternoon tea
that also has..


Shortbread mix and a Biscuit mix!!

I don't want to use these but I am going to have to try them out!!

She also included this..


Porridge Spurtle..

Now I didn't know what this was until I read ..


about it on the tag!

Pretty cool kitchen utensil huh!!

Thank You Mom for such Great Great Gifts!!

I love them all but I love that teapot the BEST!!!

I love you!

And if you didn't see what she got Scott from Scotland click the link below to get to it!


 
K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.