COMPARISON.. Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner vs Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner

Friday, November 4, 2011
Ok friends!!

This post is a comparison post between 2 drug store liquid liners.. Now.. I am not paid to do this review.. I bought these myself and this review is strictly my own thoughts and opinion! 

So lets get started.. 


Here they are.. They look pretty close to the same don't they!? 

There is a difference.. A price difference.. The Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner is the more expensive one. It cost about $ 10.00 while the Maybelline Line Stiletto cost around $ 7.99. 



Both liners come with exactly the same amount of product.. 

.05 fluid ounces



and both are the flexible felt tips.  



As you can see in the above picture each of the felt tips are exactly the same length. 



The main and only packaging difference is the handles. The Maybelline is a round handle and the Loreal is a longer handle that starts out round and ends rectangle. 

Now on to the product.. 



As you can see both look exactly the same. The Loreal Lineur Intense Liner is the 2 lines on the left and the Maybelline Stiletto is the 2 lines on the right.  Neither of these come in water prof but when applied they are pretty much identical. At first I thought the Loreal was more " shinny " but after looking at them under the light.. they appear to be very much the same. I also thought at first the Maybelline might be a little more watery but after shaking it a little more.. it wasn't. Both have little a little bead in them to help mix the product before applying. 

Both liners are capable of a wider liner and a thinner line.. hence the flexible tip. I actually find the Maybelline Line Stiletto easier to handle being its not near as long as the Loreal but I really like them both.. even with the longer handle on the Loreal liner. 

I rubbed my hand after the liners dried and neither of them flaked. I have read some reviews about each of them flaking on some people but I have not experienced that problem and I have been using the Loreal Linear  Liquid Liner for a few weeks now. Of Course I have not used the Maybelline as long, but even in the past few days of using it.. it has not flaked on me at all! 

My final opinion... THESE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! 

The main difference between this two is the price.. and that's not even a huge difference.. I am very happy a facebook friend sent me a link to the Maybelline Line Stiletto because I had not seen it at my local stores.. If that is the case with you, look towards the bottom. I am not sure why they put there but at my local CVS and our Walmart the Maybelline Line Stiletto Liner was at the bottom of the display, making it hard to see and hard to find. 

I have been in love with liquid liners here lately. I also love gel liners but these felt tip liners sure make applying liner fast and easy with no other brushes needed. I have read that some like to use a angled brush with these but I don't think that is necessary. It just takes practice to get the hang of using these and after you do, I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!!

Hope you liked the comparison. Shoot me an email kishajaggers@aol.com and let me know if you have tried either of these and what you think of them.. and if you haven't has this review/comparison made you want to buy one to try it out!??? LET ME KNOW!!!!

If you want to see the hauls and haven't yet.. just click the links below!!




K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.