Thursday Greetings!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Tumblr_li7n3nidjh1qaobbko1_500_large

Afternoon friends..

I am taking it pretty easy at the moment.. I am still in my pjs and I might not get dressed all day.. I know I said I would do a look with the new Maybelline Cream Shadows I got yesterday.. but that might have to wait till tomorrow.. I am happy to just be comfortable and warm today. When I got up a little while ago, the house was sooooo freaking cold.. I got the fireplace lit and letting it warm this place up some.

I was so tired last night.. my head was pounding and I turned into a grump real fast.. The best place I could have ended up was bed!! So thats where I went.. and it felt so good that I had trouble getting out of it today.. At 1:30 today I was trying to decide rather to stay in it or get out of it.. I laid there for a bit longer and I could hear all the kittys outside my door waiting on me to get up and feed them.

Today I have a lot of post coming up so stay tuned.. I will get the marriage post, a post from my souvenirs from Scotland that was from my mom, I have the post coming up about the Maybelline Line Stiletto that I showed you guys in this CVS HAUL from yesterday plus some other post.. One post that is coming up is a recipe that I think most of you will LOVE!! You guys know I am up late so I will work on all these post through out the day and night so stay tuned!!

I am also hoping to work on the spare bedroom today too. Its not going to be that hard.. I am going to take down the twin beds that are in there right now and get the full mattress set up and just get it started and then as the days go on, I can decorate it more.

Well have a great Thursday !!!

Be back in a bit!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.