Friday Shopping @ CVS!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Tonight I went shopping at CVS.. shocker huh!? And I got some really interesting products.. 

Heres the video.. pictures and info below! 



As I said, the first thing I walked towards was this 


CVS Nail polish remover. I really like the pump bottle.. and hoping I will be able to refill it! 

I also got some of the 


Almay Eye Makeup Remover because the mascara I have been wearing is hard to get off my lashes. If you want to know which one I am using and loving.. you can check it out here!

I picked up another one of the 


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind  - The Lifter - because I used one of these up.. This  one is in Buff Beige. 

Also to go with the foundation I got this


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser. I don't have a ton of dark spots but I still wanted to try this! This one is in Fair/Light. 

Also I was scanning the Essie polishes and came across this one.. 


in 


I just thought it was a really pretty midnight blue color.. that I didn't have! 

I also lost my Cuticle Trimmer so I got 


this Revlon one.. Love these! 

I also got the 2 of the Covergirl lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Blams


The 2 I picked out are the 


#270 Coca Twist


and this one in # 270


Ballet Twist. 

I haven't tried any of these yet.. so excited to test them out! 

The last item I got a CVS tonight was another one of these 


Maybelline Master Shape Eye Brow Pencil. I love the pencil is retractable and also has a spooly on the end. I don't remember using this particular one so I might do a review on this product too! 

Last but not least I got some new Smash Box Products 


Here is the Smashbox Anti Shine Primer.


I wanted this for those hot summer days! 

And I also got a sample of the 


Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream which I am totally excited to use. I have heard nothing but good things about this BB Cream.. and if I like it.. I will buy the full size! 

Have you tried any of these products!? I would love to hear your thoughts on any of the products above! 

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday Night! 

xoxo

K Jaggers

2 comments on "Friday Shopping @ CVS! "
  1. Oh I like the look of the covergirl lip chubbies, they are even my favourite nude shades. I love the clinique chubby sticks and these look very similar, but would be cheaper I think, if so I will definitely be tying them out.
    Came via the blog hop but looks like I had followed you at a past hop :) Hope you can check out my latest posts and visit my blog too hon.
    Angela x

    Now following on GFC via the blog hop, hope you will check out my blog too.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Angela... They are a lot like the Clinque ones but they are much shearer. Not very much color payoff at all. But I still like to use them. But not as good. ): I will be checking your blog out and following you too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.