Open July Ipsy Bag! | Video |

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello friends! How's your Thursday going? Mine is busy and I have a long day ahead of me still.... I have to start on the never ending task of running Jackson around to all his pre school appointments along with stopping by and dropping some papers off to Scott. Not to mention I have a ton of things to do around the house. But first before all that happens today, I thought I would share my July Ipsy Bag! :) Ipsy is one of my favorite monthly subscriptions.  Ipsy is a monthly subscription that costs $10. a month and always includes a cute bag and 5 or 6 products to test out. It's one of my favorite monthly subscriptions because I get to try out new products and such. It's so fun! You can sign up right here if you are interested. Hope you enjoy! Oh by the way...I recorded this a while ago and my hair is much darker than it is in the video. My hair journey is something all within itself!



This is such a fun subscription service. I love it and many of my family and friends have signed up too and they are loving it as well. I would love to hear what your Ipsy products were if this month, if you are a subscriber too! If you are new here, please take a second to get subscribed so you don't miss any new videos or pictures. Have a beautiful night. ♥]