RAIN

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Tumblr_lijdtf1sqf1qdbbywo1_500_large

Afternoon!

=)

So yep.. I did sleep in today.. I have been up for about an hour at this point but around 11am when my alarm went off.. it was thundering and lightening with a lot of heavy rain so I said.. Screw it. Stay in my warm bed and sleep. What's the point in getting up early ( after going to sleep around 5am )and being miserable all day. Its coming down right now.. But I just watched the news and its suppose to slow down a bit.. so waiting a while before going out. I want to go to CVS and exchange some make up around but not doing that in the pouring rain!

I have more beauty post coming up today. I know that I am really coming out hard with them but its the first of the year and all these new 2012 products are out that I want to talk to you guys about and also the holidays are over!! Done are the big days of baking and recipes. Now I have time to focus on other things! I love make up and beauty things. I could seriously talk about make up all day long! Again if you didn't see my review on the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation you might want to if you are thinking about buying it.

I HAVE to bake husby some cookies later. He has been wanting peanut butter cookies for days and for some reason or another..I keep forgetting to make them. I don't want to forget them today so they are on my long list of things to do! I don't have a lot of time either.. the guys should only be working till 6 tonight.

My ULTRA box should be in today! SUPER HAPPY about that! I won't be doing a haul today because I have so many other post coming first but I can't wait to show you guys some of the things I got! I have reservations about showing you guys to begin with because some of it is a little more high end. I try to show " affordable " make up most of the time but every once in a while.. its ok to splurge!

Well.. the rain is slowing down. I am going to clean up really fast and run to CVS and then get back home before it gets worse outside. Thankfully the store is super close to my house! Lots of post coming up later so come back in a couple hours!

xoxo

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.