Salon Perfect - Perfect Brow Powder and Stencil Combo

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Tumblr_lhc5u26jma1qer8f3o1_500_large


I don't really need to tell you that brows really matter. If you look at any face.. the brows are what frames the entire face.

Here a little diagram to explain what I am talking about.

You can get beautiful brows in many ways.. from waxing, to plucking, and also



Brow Stencils. You can find these in high end brands or drugstore quality fairly easy. I think what's great about brow stencils is when you use them.. you always get matching brows. And sometimes that's not always easy to do.

These are the Salon Perfect - Perfect Brow Powder and Stencil Combo

$4.95

Back of package..


Here is what you get..

4 different brow stencils

Brow Powder

and a small angled brush.

Its very simple..

just line up the stencil the best you can with your eyebrow. Line the arch up the best you can and then fill in with either wax, brow powder or even eye shadow. Then you just flip the stencil over and do the other eye.

This shows you exactly


how the eyebrow should be. A lot of people stop short on the outer corner when it should come down a little further.

I do use an angled brush to fill them in.. The one with the kit is a little small. I have full sized brushes so I don't really use the one that comes with this kit but I would if I had to!

Once I get it filled in with the stencil I then touch it up where needed.

With this kit you can create some very simple but elegant eyebrows with little effort.


Here are the 4 looks it comes with..


Glamorous


Classic

Elegant


Delicate

I tend to use either glamorous or elegant most times. My last set of these lasted me almost 2 years. They do get make up on them but they are super easy to wipe off with a make up remover towelette.


Its amazing at how well they really do work. Some days when I want a stronger look I will fill in with a dark wax and then touch up with powder. I also like just powder for a more natural look. I am not a huge fan of pencils for brows. I think they can really look " hard " if you don't blend it out and soften it up.

Also.. this also helps you to keep your eyebrows more groomed too. Because, when using them, you will be able to see all the little hairs that need to come out! Just kinda follow the outline when tweezing!

I love this little kit. It works great to give you beautiful brows without much effort.

Have you ever used a brow stencil?


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.