Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation REVIEW & VIDEO

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I know I am loading you guys up with reviews. I actually have 5 foundations I am testing out to review but I really wanted to get this one up ASAP...( many emails asking about it after this HAUL )

Here is the..


Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation

$ 13.99, CVS

I am going to jump in right here. Does this not look like an airbrush kind of can?


Well it's a mousse type of foundation..


and you have to be careful because it could explode if heated..

Wow.. never seen a foundation with that kind of warning before???


It has a pump kind of top


with a wide opening.. 

This is one pump worth of product 


It's got a bubbly kind of texture


See...is not crazy! 


You can kinda deflate it if you push on it with your finger..

Using finger tips or Revlon® Foundation Brush blend foundation onto skin starting in the center of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.


And here it is once its worked into the skin.


It looks to be a pretty sheer type of coverage and it also seems to have a ton of 


sparkle in the foundation itself. I tried this 3 times and each time I went outside to look at it on my skin and it just didn't look that good. The glitter was visible to my eyes and I also thought it looked too shinny on my skin. 

Also the top of the pump gets really messy as you can see in the video below. I personally don't understand why anyone would like this. The sparkle really stands out. If you don't see it.. your not looking. Unless you are in doors with poor lightening.. you don't want this. 

Revlon Photoreay Airbrush Makeup


-------------------------------------------------------------
Revlon Says.. 

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup


PhotoReady Airbrush™ Mousse Makeup, an air-light makeup provides a flawless finish, whether it’s on camera or in person. The whipped texture allows you to blend evenly for undetectable coverage, leaving you with a smooth poreless complexion. The formula’s photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to minimize flaws, leaving you with perfectly airbrushed skin in any light – indoors, outdoors, or under the flash of a camera. Oil free, fragrance free. Use alone or over PhotoReady™ Primers.


-----------------------------------------------------------

While I do like that Revlon is trying new things.. This one just fails in my eyes. The consistency is kinda neat but the coverage isn't good. And I personally want like a " spray " type of airbrush not something that says it is,  yet its a mousse. 

Here's my video review.. 


So thumbs down to the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation. 


Leave it sitting on the self.. Mine is going back to the store tomorrow and I plan on getting more of the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows that I showed you in this POST

I would love to hear from you if you have tried this. Please email me your thoughts

kishajaggers@aol.com
 




K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.