~ GOOD NIGHT WORLD ~

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am starting this post while I am sitting on the couch watching a movie with Michaels Dad..Both of the guys have been alseep for a while so we are just hanging..The movie we are watching is actually pretty good. So I am trying to type and watch!

What a really good day!

My day consisted of..
Cleaning the bathroom
Swept the floors
Mopped the kitchen and wood floors
Vacumning the bedrooms
Cleaning the kitchen
Cooking dinner
Laundry
A quick run to Bath & Body Works

Hung out with the guys for a bit and then being hanging out with Michaels Dad for a while! It was actually a busy day!


Let me tell you...

My ..



Sigma Make up brushes arrived today!!


I couldn't be happier..this is a early birthday gift from Scott. I love them!!!
 I am currently working on a post about them too!

As you can see I have become a affiliate with Sigma so you will see banners on on each side of the blog! You might want to click on them and check out all their wonderful brushes! I will be doing giveaways with Sigma and I will also be showing you a lot of their brushes and products. While I have always loved brushes from many places including elf but I really think the better quality the better application and they will last you forever if you take care of them. So check them out! That post will be up tomorrow with each brush on it!

Tomorrow...well tomorrow/today is coming real fast..I have to be up about 9:30 to pick up Michael's cake in the 10'oclock hr and that is much earlier than I am use to. Michael's dad will be coming along..Then we are going to dry around town and also I'm taking him to the dealership to see where Michael works!


I didn't get to do Thankful Thursday so I am going to do it right now...




* Thankful today for the day home to get the house cleaned up.*
* Thankful for being able to help Brittany with her homework over the computer tonight *
* Thankful for my husband getting me some great brushes!*
* Thankful for all the elements today...Sun, Rain, Wind, Sun, Calm Weather *
* Thankful for the great Roast we had
 for dinner *
* Thankful for Michael's dad getting here safe *
* Thankful for the day ahead *


Sweet Dreams...
Will be up early running around town tomorrow..Will talk to you guys in the afternoon!


Ohh...and if you are reading this and have not yet entered the giveaway, click the link below. All you have to do is leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite brush is and why and that's it..So hurry and enter..You might get lucky!



K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.