MOVIE REVIEW...~ Morning Glory ~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The other night around 2 am I couldn't sleep...So what does one do?

Rent a movie of course..To stay up 2 hrs longer! LOL..

I ended up picking

MORNING GLORY

and I LOVED it!!!!!!!!
I couldn't have dreamed up a better cast!!

Rachael McAdams ( who is the twin to my sister! )
Harrsion Ford
and
Diane Keaton.

I have grown up with Diane Keaton..I think she is fabulous and I loooove her style! Harrison Ford is yet another actor I grew up with and love..And Miss Rachael Mc Adams captured me in the Notebook and I have loved her since!

What a cute, funny, and witty movie!

I am thinking this would be a great movie for any couple sitting at home on a Saturday night!


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.