Time for Sleep..

Sunday, July 10, 2011
5286805016_89b99b7151_z_large

Well.. I am all done around here for the night.. Finally.. I kept pretty busy around here today and right now I feel like I am about to fall over.Saturdays are normally pretty easy for me but not today!! I seemed to clean a lot and stay pretty busy with things around here. Including a trip to the market. The kids and Scott were gone to see...

so I carried in all the stuff by myself.. A normal job for Scott and the kids! I took me about 6 trips to get it all in..Not to mention trying to get it all put up.. The kids loved the movie.. Scott said it was pretty funny too! I watched the trailer online to see if it was a movie for them or not and I thought it looked cute too with all the talking animals. God knows.. I wish my cats could talk! Actually I think they do.. but more on that later!

We are heading to Lake Lure tomorrow..

 

Don't know if any of you guys know.. but this is the place they filmed Dirty Dancing at.


Here is the beach area.

 

They kinda have a small water park there with slides and other water attractions..


And there is a ton of things to do from renting boats, hiking, fishing, golf... there are tons of cabins and places to explore and I am kinda excited to go check it out..We are packing a cooler with lots of drinks and food and going to make a day of it!

I got busy tonight making..


some egg salad.. I love ... love... love.. egg salad.. its one of my favorite sandwiches.. Add some fresh pumpernickel bread and some crisp lettuce and its one of the best! Brittany peeled the eggs for me..


Then with the help of a potato masher.. I got it all roughly chopped up..


Added mayo, stone ground mustard, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic and yummmm!!!!


Packed up and ready to go!

I also made some brownies to take a long..


Love this brownie pan! It has an insert that you add prior to baking and your brownies come out..


already divided up! I love this pan.. Gift from mom!


I got everything ready.. Want to get out the door as easy as possible tomorrow.. That little colorful bag to the left is the swim bag..


With all the goodies that we need.. I love this bag to put wet swim suits in if we want to change before we get home..This is a important summer bag in the Jaggers house!


This back is for bread and dry snacks..

Tomorrow I will get busy making sandwiches before we go and get the cooler packed..

It feels good to be done with everything..Ohhh.. crap.. still have the brownies to ice.. I have doubts if I should ice them at all since we are taking them but I think I will...Whats a brownie without icing.. right!?

I have to try to get to be kinda early tonight..its 1233 am right now .. Getting up at 10.. I think I am going to need all the rest I can get. By time we get home tomorrow I will probably be exhausted. Our friends might meet us up there. Brittany's friend Morgan might be going with us too. I doubt she will go but we are suppose to know in the morning.

.......................................................................................

Got up to get a drink and got these adorable pictures of the kittys!

.............................................................................................

↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓




Big boy coming right at me!


See!!


Willow on the floor playing with Scott's shoes


and Mylo crashed out!!


Its unbelievable how tired I feel.. yet I am not ready for bed.. Wonder why that is? Guess I am just going to have to lay down anyway soon. Need to fix the coffee.. yet I would love a cup of coffee right now! God knows.. I cant do that!

Ohh I was reading over ..

image

and on page (45) there is a great article from Martha Beck about love that I think everyone in a relationship should read. Its amazing.. and really gets you thinking but I think my favorite part of this months magazine is the article from O, herself.. talking about family and Trust.. Its the last page ( 160) and its a must read too. I truly believe this is the best magazine out on the market.. I don't care about coupons.. or samples.. when it comes to reading. I want something that is going to touch me.. inspire me.. lift me up and this magazine so does that. If you haven't got this months Oprah magazine yet.. its so worth the buy!


Ohhh.. another thing.. I wanted to show you the new polish I picked up in the nail salon Friday!


This is the China Glaze in Hybrid.. I just love the color..


I know the flash kinda blew this out a bit but its just a lite brownish color that I just find classic.. Love it! And will show you it on my nails soon!

I will be taking a ton of pictures tomorrow while we are there! I will try to get them posted tomorrow night! I will also post a few through out the day on ~ Twitter ~ and on my Facebook page so you can check it them out too!

Off to bed!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.