A GRRRRREAT GIFT!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011
 While I was in Texas mom gave me a few gifts and this one has to be one of the best ones!!!!!


Its the Cuisinart Griddler...


Auto rotating Skewers
10 Pieces Skewer Set
Reversible Non Stick Grill/Griddler Plate
Removable Drip Pans

Recipes included

3 yr warrenty


Here are a few pictures from the website..


You can grill and cook some kabobs

How nice is this!!

And it has roatating hot dog cooker that can work for breakfast sausages or any other kind!

I set it up last night and today we used it!



We cooked hot dogs on it. The kids liked watching the roll around like the hot dogs in the kitchen!


And they cooked really fast!

I really think this is amazing! I will really be putting this to use in the future!

Thanks mom.. I really love it!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.