Wednesday CVS Haul!!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Last night I posted the comparison post between Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner vs the Loreal Linuer Intense Liner ( click HERE  to see that post ).. After that post went live on here, I one of my Facebook friends sent me a link to a liner that she uses. It was the Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner. I was shocked.. Why haven't I seen this yet... She told me she found hers at her local walmart but today I decided to check CVS first. You guys know how I love CVS and all rewards I get there. I was in the right section.. didn't see it.. I kept look and long and behold I found it!!! It was on the very bottom of the rack almost to the floor.. No wonder I never saw it!!!

So while I was there, I picked up a few other things..

Here is my small haul from CVS..


I only got 4 things total but being I only went in looking for 
1 thing.. its more than I expected to get today!


Here is the liner that she told me about! 


It says it easily creates slender lines, All day wear,
and it is the smooth Glide Felt Tip that I love!!

This one is in # 501- Blackest Black

After I play with this for a few days, I will come back and do another post to review it for you guys!

While I was checking out all the holiday displays I stumbled upon..


This Maybelline Great Lash Mascara..

Now, I have not wore this mascara since I was in high school many many years ago! But when I saw the..


new brush that is suppose to give you lots of volume .. I decided I would also try this.

I am not sure how much I will like this but its worth a try..

This one is in # 141 ~ Very Black ~

Again.. stay tuned for a review..

In the same area was the Maybelline EyeStudio shadows.


These are cream shadows that are suppose to wear like powder ones. I have yet to try any from this line but I decided what better time than now!

This one is in # 15 ~ Rose Revolution ~

I will get these swatched and review very soon.

I love neutrals and I am hoping to love these. The display said they don't crease and are very long lasting.. That's kinda hard to believe with a cream shadow.. but again.. I will put them to the test and let you know!

Last but not least.. I picked up some ..


CVS Make-Up Remover towelettes.

I use to buy the Neutrogena ones but found this are just as good but don't cost as much!

So that's it.. 4 things when I intended to get 1!!

Isn't that the way it always works!?

Stay tuned for all the reviews on these products..

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.