Swatches from Maybelline EYESTUDIO - Rose Revolution -

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Hello!!

Hope you are having a great night!

If you saw todays CVS HAUL you know that I got some new cream shadow from the Maybelline EYESTUDIO line. I wanted to get the swatches up for you guys so you can see how these shadows look on the skin..

**** BTW.. I normally just take pictures of items right on my coffee table.. because its just convenient.. but I am changing it up a little bit because I want a white background when showing you make up. It makes all the difference with the colors.. So this is a new change that hopefully you guys will like better! ****

Now.. on the shadow!!


I have been looking at these shadows for a while now, and today I finally got one to try!

This trio was $ 6.99 at CVS..

Now.. most cream shadows will wear off quickly if you have oily lids.. I do not.. I use cream shadows all the time for a base and sometimes I have wore them on their own. If wearing them alone with no powder on top.. use a primer to help with the staying power.. Also another trick to cream shadows is using just a translucent powder over them and that will also help.



As you can see.. each color does not have its own name..


Its just # 15 in Rose Revolution


Here are the swatches without the flash.. I think they feel creamy but once they are applied.. they have more of a powdery feel.. I think the colors in this quad are really pretty.. I love how deep the brown is..


Here they are with a flash.. Still just beautiful..

I don't just buy the new things out.. I think these have been out for a while but today they stood out to me!!

Tomorrow I am going to do a ~ Todays Look ~ with these and we will see how long they last on the lids.. I can tell you that these swatches have been on my inner wrist since 4 pm today and its 1137 pm right now and they still look pretty good! I think for tomorrow's look.. I will not be using a powder unless its just a translucent one over them.

Again.. if you have oily skin.. cream shadows are really just not a good idea. They will always crease on you.. If you must.. always apply a primer and powder of the top. Most of the time I do like to use cream shadows for a base but these are so pretty I am just going to try them on their own..

Also if you are in a lot of heat.. these are not for you. Heat will make them melt.. just like most of your make up.. Summer make up is something we all have to take a little more care with.. but now that its fall.. cream shadows should last longer on your skin!

So.. have any of you tried these?  And if so.. what trio's do you like best!?


Will be back tomorrow with a look from this trio in Rose Revolution!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.