Review - Salma Hayek NUANCE FRONT & CENTER CONCEALER AND BRIGHTENER

Monday, November 14, 2011
Hello!!

Back to more Salma Hayek Nuance Reviews. As I already said, I have a ton of reviews to do on this line. I think I might have 4 or 5 left.

[ If you want to see my other reviews, links will are at the bottom of this post ]

Today I am going to talk about the


NUANCE FRONT AND CENTER CONCEALER & BRIGHTENER

#220 - Light - $ 10.99 only sold at CVS

First off here is what the product claims

Dual-ended, creamy, high-coverage concealer and skin brightener visibly diminish imperfections and help enhance skin tone.

This comes in 4 shades

Light, Light/Medium, Medium, and Deep.


Ingredients

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PETROLATUM, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERESIN, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), KAOLIN, SILICA, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LYSINE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ZINC CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289)

Ok, on to my thoughts on this.


As you can see this is a dual ended product.

On one end


you have the concealer and on the other


there is the brightener.

As you can see with the brightener it applies with



brush..

Here are swatches...


The concealer is to the left and the highlighter is to the right


As you can see with this picture the brightener ( at top ) is lighter in color and consistency.

My thoughts

This was actually one of those items I didn't think I would really like. But after using it for a few weeks, I am shocked that I like this product. the texture is creamy but not greasy and it blends really well. The coverage is good,not great but good.

 I use it in conjunction with the matte highlighter and it makes my under eye circles and bags disappear, the trick is to apply the concealer all over your under eye area , blend and then apply the highlighter precisely with the brush to the inner eye area. Then blend and set with powder. I recommend this product to most people. I don't have big issues with dark circles so I don't require a lot of concealer under my eyes. This actually works great on me but if you do have issues with dark circles you might want to find one that has more coverage. I also traveled with this on a couple trips husby and I took and I liked the packaging because it fit into my make up bag without taking up much room. I still love my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer too, which is packaged pretty much the same but the concealer is a liquid concealer with a doe foot applicator. [ You can see the review HERE, mind you.. it was one of my first reviews and isn't so good! But check it out anyway if you are interested! ]

Anyway, back to this product.. I think its pretty good. I know I have gave thumbs down to a lot of the products from this line but I like this one! You might want to give it a chance!!

Have any of you guys tried it yet? Let me know your thoughts if you have!!



Here are the links to the other Nuance Reviews!

Enjoy!






Hope you are having a great Monday!

K Jaggers