BETTER!!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011
Tumblr_ln5xu8wowf1qcxieko1_500_large

Hello friends!!

Woke up to a much much better day! Thank goodness for that! It's another gloomy fall day but I am happy its a new day. Told you guys I need a new day..it came and it has started out pretty well.. I did toss and turn a lot but I just had a lot on my mind. The sleep meds helped but the mind goes where it wants even in sleep.

I was kinda upset about that dang email going out to the wrong person. I didn't think Scott was going to happy about it either. At first I wasn't even going to say anything but before I even got out of the bed, I called and told him. I am relieved that he handled it like a gentleman. He didn't seem upset at all and was pretty loving about the entire situation. Got to love that man. Yes, he upset me last night but he sure made up for it in the way he handled things today. Thank you baby.. I love you. Re the email.. nothing back yet so thats good. I am sure I will have to deal with it soon enough but I will just handle it the best I can. It's nothing too bad. All truthful but the timing sucked!! Life goes on and I am for sure double checking before I click send!! Hopefully maybe one of you guys will learn from my mistake. It can happen to anyone. Both of the parties re that email.. the one I meant to send it to and the one who actually got it emails start with SH.. sooo.. yea.. the auto thing on the email pulled up the wrong email address and I just didn't double check it. My mind was on Scott when I was busy typing it so I was just not paying attention. Lesson learned for me. Just remember this can happen and once an email goes out.. there is no getting it back. God knows, I researched that for hours last night. Supposedly in gmail there is a unsend button but I am rarely in my gmail account but I will be checking it out later today or tomorrow and I will let you guys know if it actually does have an unsend button.. If you guys know, feel free to email me and let me know!!

I don't have a ton of things to do today. I need to pick up around the house some and the rest of the day..I am taking it easy. I should be getting a lot of reviews and post out today.

Ohh.. last night I was in a big hot milk bath and all the kittens were on the ledge. Now, I don't put them on the ledge. They are growing and they can jump up there all by themselves. Well, the big white kitten ending up falling in.. I got up, wrapped him in a towel, walked to husby wet and naked handed him the cat to dry off and then went back to my bath. 10 minutes later kitten ## 2 fell in. So it sucked.. Clearly I was not meant to have a long relaxing bath last night. I just got out out, dried him off and then dried myself off. I hate it when my bath's are cut short! I can stay in there for at least an hour and 2 if I am reading a good book.. I bet tonight, I lock their asses out!!

Well, I am going to toss laundry around, pick up for a few minutes and then I will be back to chat more!

Soooo happy today is better than what last night was.. Big hugs and thank you's to all that helped me with this. Thank you to my friends and thank you to my husband. I am not mad at him anymore because he handled things great this morning!


xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.