Movie Review - Love Wedding Marriage -

Monday, November 14, 2011


Last night while I was busy folding laundry, I put this movie and watched while I worked.

I like Mandy Moore. I think she just seems really sweet. I didn't even know this movie was out until I looked on my pay per view channel and saw it. I thought this movie was really appropriate for the night I was having. It seemed to match right up! Basically the movie shows us all that yes, relationships can start off as a fairy tale but they stay together because of the work you have to put into it. This movie does a great job of pointing out that the bumps in our relationship roads is what makes us strong because during those times we have to search really deep to find ways to forgive and move on.

So I think this was an adorable " chic flick " and if you like romantic movies, as I do, don't miss it! Husby did not watch it but that's ok.. I was the one meant to see it last night. Not him.

Another 10 !!


Here's the trailer.. BTW.. sorry I forgot the trailers on the other movie reviews..fixing that now!




K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.