Week in Review w/ Day in the Life Vlog & Weekly To Do's!

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful night. I have been busy like a bee around the house today trying to prepare for our trip. There is so much to do but I am doing my best. Right now, I have a few minutes share our latest Day in the Life Video. This video follows the first day in the life vlog that went up already sharing our week and this one shares our weekend. Hope you enjoy!


The week on a whole, was rather good. We honestly are just starting to get back into the groove of things after the last week before so emotional. Nothing is really normal for us right now. Summer is here. The kids schedules are different, Scott is even working later, dinners are later too. I am still trying to figure it all out but soon we will be on vacation and the schedule will be completely different again! The beginning of the week was busy as always. I finally was a able to go get my hair done which it desperately needed.


I let her put some darker low lights in my hair and I am just not too sure about it. I might have her lighten them up next time but overall I was much happier having it done for me instead of doing it myself. Gone are the days when I color in the bathroom at home. I am so tired of messing my hair up so I will just sit there forever and let them do it for me. It's worth every penny to not have to worry about it.

Speaking of pennies, I got the bills paid which took forever and a lot of our money. I really need to start trying to cut back on things to not have such high bills every month. But I am thankful just to be able to pay them. :) I also worked in my planner a lot trying to figure out how everything is going to happen. Planning is a big part of my day to day life. I really need a schedule to maximize my time. Otherwise I am scattered brained and not accomplish near as much. And with everything going on right now, I would be a disorganized mess with a plan!

Once the weekend arrived it became kinda bitter sweet. Jackson likes to spend the summers at his dads house doing all the boy things he loves to do. Fish, hunt, and all kinds of other things that they love doing together. I like getting the break but I am already finding the house so empty and strange. Scott and I didn't really know what to do with ourselves after we got back home. It was strange to say the least. I wanted to pick up the phone 100x just to check on them but I tried to not be the overbearing mom. My ex husband can handle things and I know the kids will be fine and have a wonderful time. I just miss them....already!


I really want to figure out a big kid vacation where we take all the kids together. Maybe another Myrtle Beach Vacation. Idk.. and it's never easy getting our oldest daughter because she has her own family to care for. If I could, I would just swing in and pick her up too! But as the kids get older, their lives become more their own and I am trying to adjust. Brittany loves to cheer. She deep into it and Jackson has his own likes. Same for Zane and Laura...Jordan too. All the kids a growing up and figuring out who they are. It's a challenge for us a parents too. I just want them to grow up safe, happy, into productive adults. I want them all to make a difference in this world. They have certainly made a difference in my life more than anything else. ♥ So now we are kid free and not sure what to do. I feel like I'm kinda lost but I have just kept busy today. I filmed a video and I have some shopping to do later tonight...and a busy schedule for the coming days. I am working on a new 2015 Travel Series for my youtube channel and have already published this 1st video...


and there will be many following. Including another one tomorrow which is a luggage video which I am super excited to share. There will be packing videos and lots of new travel stuff. Plus when we get back home we will have a ton of travel vlogs that will just go up day by day until they are all uploaded. THEN....we will get back on schedule with our normal videos. Also this and next week we will have other new videos up besides travel that I hope you will come back and check out.

To Do's:

:: Exchange certain items at the store for a better size.
:: Pre Board for cruise tonight or tomorrow.
:: Get house cleaned up. I hate coming home to a dirty house. It's pretty clean right now so it shouldn't be a big deal.
:: Stop the mail...asap.
:: Check PO Box
:: Shop for animals.
:: Clean up DVR's.
:: Get my moms gifts together.
:: Pick up dresses on Friday from sewing lady.
:: Pre Record as many videos for next week as possible.
:: Clean out frig.
:: Whiten teeth....which I hate hate hate doing.
:: Update Chalkboard Walls
:: Delete old files on laptop.
:: Brush out Cats and have Scott bathe Cooper.
:: Gather up boxes for Scott to get rid of.
:: Get nails done.
:: Water all the plants and cut off dead leaves.
:: Make a few minutes each day to get on the treadmill. Totally off schedule in that area too.
:: Clean jewelry before we leave.
:: File away loose papers
:: Quick clean my car out.

I have so much to do this week. I know there is a ton that I am leaving off that list. And really, things have been changing daily around here. So I am sure each day will be packed full of different tasks to do before leaving. However, Saturday evening is going to come fast and I am getting more and more excited about our vacation. I think its going to be a lot of fun!

Here's some inspiration to take a long with you through out the week!



So sorry this post is going up later in the night. I told you that I was busy today. And I doubt tomorrow will be any different! I am working hard to make sure there will be videos up while I am gone. I am not sure if I will be able to share them on the blog until I get back so subscribe to my youtube channel so you can see the new videos at each night at 12am. :)

 Instagram