2015 Travel Series: My Favorite Luggage & Packing Accessories | Video |

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a lovely evening. It's been another busy day for me but what's new with that right!? Anyway, I am back with another one of my 2015 Travel Series Videos sharing you some of my favorite luggage - new and old - along with some of my favorite packing accessories that help keep things nice and tidy in your suitcase..plus it gives you much more room. Before I start sharing my packing videos I thought it would be best to share what I am packing with first. :) Hope you enjoy!


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out this video. Again, so sorry I am off schedule and not getting videos up earlier. Right now I am really sleepy and settling in to watch a movie with Scott.....lets hope I don't fall asleep! I'll see ya tomorrow.  And I plan on having a lot of packing videos coming up soon. Stay tuned! xx

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram