Day in the Life Vlog: Playing Catch Up!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your weekend is going well. I am back sharing another day in the life vlog where we share bits and pieces of our week with you guys. I wish I could have just got it all into one video but it would just be too long if I did. So on Monday I will have another vlog up sharing our weekend with you guys in a Week in Review blog post. So be sure to come back and visit. But first...here's how our week went. Hope you enjoy!


That glass of wine was super good but I could only drink half of it. I just hate the way it makes me feel most of the time. I am just not a drinker. And when I do find something that I like the taste of, I can have very little because of the way it makes me feel. I was trying to celebrate so why not!? Anyway, the house is busy today trying to get Jackson packed up for his trip to his fathers house. I hate to see him leave. I think the first week will be easy to enjoy the quiet but after a week, I want back home and its not going to happen that quick. :( I wish all the kids were here. I miss them all. I still think in a year or so we will be back up north where we can all be together again. Thanks so much for stopping by. Sorry I didn't get Friday Letters up this week. It's taken a lot to get things back to normal. And first I have to take care of my family and home and then computer work comes in. But hopefully we will get back on schedule just long enough to get ready for vacation and then everything will be out of wack again! I hope you have a great weekend. xx

Get Subscribed:


 Instagram