Sleepy Night..

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello! I hope you are having a good night! I should be asleep but here I am blogging... It was a much better day for us around here. I decided to come home and go back to sleep after dropping Jackson off at school. And honestly.. I needed it. The kittens and I slept in till lunch time. Speaking of kitties...isn't the little female in that picture adorable!? She loves snuggling up with me at night. Its going to be hard saying goodbye to her or the others but I might just keep one! Thankfully I have a husby who doesn't mind living with the crazy cat lady! I love the kittens just like they are my kids, actually the entire family feels the same way.

So tonight was easy.. I made some yummy

406779_414480568650984_1370848406_n_large

Spaghetti and meatballs. I was happy happy with it and actually Scott seemed to like it too..and he doesn't eat pasta. Today at work I told him what I was making and he said

" Spaghetti with meatballs along with some sangria sounds good... you might just make me into an Italian yet!  " 

And he came home and had a big plate! Wooooooo - hoooooo!! I don't know how it happened that I found the greatest love of my life.. but he doesn't eat pasta! I am a pasta girl.. so its been a challenge!

Speaking of husby.. he had to be at work today super early and didn't get home until after 9pm. He was so tired.. and was in bed really fast after dinner. If I can get through tomorrow without him, Thursday will be great because he is taking it off! I am hoping to do a little house hunting but we might just have a lazy day at home instead. Who knows! But I am super happy he will be home.

Jackson had a better day. He was still a bit emotional but he seemed a lot happier. I hate it when he's upset. But we didn't have any problems besides the occasional " I'm Bored " comments. I just let that go in one ear and out the other. My family use to tell me to go outside and find something to do.. and they didn't really care if I was bored or not. I care about Jackson's feelings however, he has to figure out things to do instead of complaining. He's got a room full of toys, video games, books.. he could find something to do if he really wanted.. I am sure of it. But I am happy we both were feeling better today. Fingers crossed tomorrow is another good day too.

Tomorrow I have some errands to run and more of this big ass house to clean. I doubt it will ever get easier until we find a smaller house but my husband don't want to go into something smaller. He in fact, suggested something bigger. WHAT!? But the day should be pretty easy. How did your day go!?

Its late.. I need sleep!

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

xoxo

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Sleepy Night.."
  1. Love the cute kitty kitty! Spaghetti is one of my quick meals when I have a sleepy day.
    Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, are you a late night blogger like me?? :)

    LOVE that kitty cat so much! Too adorable! A lazy day sounds nice. My day was pretty busy, but that's how it goes during the week over here. Looking forward to Thursday and Friday because I will be off work too! Yay! Hope you have a good night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.