Oh How Pinteresting!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013





Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pintresting Wednesday! If you don't know anything about Pinterest its an amazing site where you can find so much inspiration. If you don't already....
Feel free to.. 

Follow Me on Pinterest



Cupcake cake with #owl cake pops--cute.





Cute.



Bacon, Scallion and Caramelized Onion Dip by Smells Like Home,




Kaleb Norman James Design 




Seasonal stovetop eggs / Suvi sur le vif





Love this dress!




MAC Art Of The Eye Collection



snowman tree...would be cute outside. You can buy the white trees at Dollar General for $20.00...Oh my gosh how adorable.



DIY Backyard Bird Feeder! {these would be fun to take camping, too!}







German hoodie




Free Printable Travel Maps



Lemon lavender cake.





You can find all the details for these on my pinterest page! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Ohhh.. if you need an invite.. just leave a me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you one! =)


Happy Wednesday! 

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Oh How Pinteresting! "
  1. That dip and dress look so lovely!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! I am going to have to make it soon!! Hope you have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.