Dreamy

Thursday, December 29, 2011
Tumblr_lwtydwq7rq1r5fk3no1_500_large

Well I am about to get myself to bed. Its 2 am here and I have been busy around the house for the last hour or so just getting stuff put up. I even took down a few of the Christmas decorations too. The laundry room looks like a bomb went off in there and the kitchen is a total mess too but both can wait till tomorrow. As long as we can get to the coffee.. we will be just fine! I am still thinking I will leave the twinkle lights around the big window in the living room because I love the way it looks. But by the weekend I hope to have all the Christmas decorations all packed away till next year.

I also have been working on the Married Life Post that I will get posted tomorrow. I am sure many of you guys are just like us... needing a break after the busy holiday season. I really wish we could go on a tropical vacation even if it was just for a couple days. But I don't even know if I would have the energy at this point to pack our bags. So I guess I am just going to have to have my little mini vacation at home. I need rest and relaxation for the next few days. I couldn't believe how tired I was today. I just crashed out after getting home from the airport. By the way.. My mom and Don safely got home and are resting comfortably at this point.

Another thing.. I might have forgot to mention with all the madness...

What do you think Michael and Courtney's little baby is?


Got your guess??

Here's the Answer!!



































Here he is!!


Just growing away..



inside his mommy..

We both thought it was a girl so we were all surprised!! A little Michael!

Excited to meet him! He will be here at the beginning of May!

Tomorrow, I have no big plans. I need to run to the grocery if I have time but I am mainly going to be working around here. If I do go shopping, it will be in the evening sometime. I plan to stay in my pjs as long as possible tomorrow!

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I was very blessed with my family and friends this year. I loved having everyone here. We all had a really nice time and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I am a very lucky woman and I am thankful for my life.. even on the bad days. Making memories from love is what life is all about..and this Christmas I made some great ones. I hope you did too.

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.