Thursday Inspiration..

Thursday, December 29, 2011
Tumblr_latgqaepdm1qbvmjao1_500_large


Will today be a good day for you?? I bet it will be for me! I slept like a baby last night. I woke up about 10am...loved on the kitty cats who were sleeping right beside of me and then closed my eyes again.. and just got up. I don't feel a bit guilty about it either! I knew my body and mind needed rest. My bed felt amazing without husby in there to take up the entire bed and hog the covers! I am sure he slept good too last night. However, he turned the heat down really low on the first floor this morning.. and its was freezing down here when I got up. Sooooo... if he doesn't STOP IT.. I am going to turn off the heat to the water and let him see what cold feels like. Hope your reading this baby.. because it was super cold down here!!

Anyway.. really just plan on staying home and cleaning the kitchen and laundry room up. I was going to go to the store but if I can away with it.. I am not going till tomorrow. I just didn't want to leave today. I am thinking I am going to do a video later of a few of the gifts I wanted to show you.. It would be so much easier if I did! I guess first I need to upload the holiday photos! So stay tuned for that!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.