In NEED of SLEEP

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Its been another exhausting day.. I knew today would be a day of shopping.. and normally that would bring a smile to my face but it was work today.. Plain and Simple.. I got up later than expected.. The lawn care guy was here at 645 am doing yard work.. He is so freaking fired if he ever comes that early again. He woke up Scott.. myself.. and it was hell trying to get back to sleep to a weed eater going..I was pissed off beyond measure.. But I did finally fall back to sleep and around 130 I woke up.. So I got dressed and got out the door... Here are a few things I got today..


I needed shorts.. so I went out and got some.. I got matching shirts to go with them..



I also got some cute Skechers.. These are called the ~ Bikers Flaunt~ .. I normally only wear Nikies but the last pair hurt my feet and these looked and felt really light. They are not a clunky shoe at all.. I think they will be perfect for lots of walking!



And of course I got some fluffy new socks too! =)

Something about new socks makes me happy!!!!



I got Scott some new shorts and socks too. I think he feels the same way I do about new socks!
Every time before we take a vacation we always buy new clothes.. Its been that way since I was a little girl!
Thank you baby!



Also got some snacks for the road..


And more snacks along with a couple magazines for the ride too!



While I was getting us snacks I was also picking up snacks for the house sitter and I saw these adorable cup cakes for her and her child.. and her boyfriend too!



They look like little shakes with the straws!

I also got..



tons and tons of



cat food.. Got some dog food too.. Had to get enough for the 4 cats going and also enough for Giovanni and Cooper to have while we are gone.



Picked up a few more toiletries.. We still have a lot left over from our trip to Florida so I didn't have to buy much in that department!



Even more kitten stuff!



Also decided to stop using the portable on the go litter boxes. I got this set for around  $ 10.00



and it has the box, the scoop, the mat, two little bowls and a couple toys and from now on this is our traveling litter box.. I read an article that I should not use clumping litter with the kittens in case they try to eat it because it can clump up inside them and obstruct a intestine.. So I got some litter that does not clump and I think this will work better.



My house was a total mess today...



Crap every where.

But once Scott got off work we decided to head out to O'Charlies for some dinner.. We went with a couple of friends..It was a much needed break...however I knew the longer I stayed out the later I would have to stay up...


I had a yummy white grape and peach sangria..



I also had ceder plank salmon while Scott had..



baby back ribs..

Then it was back home to get things finished up..



So now most of the stuff is by the front door..



The luggage is almost all packed and tomorrow is coming fast.. Hell its already here..Guess we are 2 hours into tomorrow! I have to get to bed really soon. I am exhausted and tomorrow I have to be completely ready to go by 4 pm.

I also want to get the sheets changed on the bed.. get the bathrooms cleaned up, put up warning signs on all the doors to remind them to look out for Giovanni, Get the stuff for the kids packed.. get out the GPS and get all the electronics packed.. and get showered and cleaned up to go.. So I am going to get up around noon and that should give me plenty of time. I don't think I am going any where.. just staying here and getting things ready..

My friend will be here around 3 so she can help if I need her to. Then its time to hit the road! We will drive for as long as we can and then stop and get a room for the night. We will get into moms Sunday evening sometime. I cant wait.. Tomorrow I will be posting our schedule in case any of you guys want to know what it is! =)

Well I am making coffee and getting to bed..

Ohh. kittens are doing great! Sorry I didn't get any pictures of them today.. but I am sure tomorrow will be different!

Sweet dreams!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.