NIGHTY NIGHT..

Wednesday, March 9, 2011


Just wanted to stop by and say goodnight.. I am still up but getting ready to lay back in bed and watch a movie..Kinda late to be starting a movie ( it starts in 10 min @ 2am ) ..But its not like I have to be up too early..All on my list for tomorrow is heading to the DMV and run by the grocery store. So I can handle that!

I got some great comments tonight on the giveaway..Thank you so much...If you have not entered yet,
click ~ HERE ~ to enter.. The contest closes on Sunday night at midnight so don't miss your chance!
The brushes are great brushes..Super soft on your skin...a great drugstore brush sets! LOVE THEM!!!

Scott and I ended up going out to dinner with one of the salesmen and his wife for dinner. We had a really nice time.. We went and enjoyed some great Mexican food and great cocktails. I had a lovely time!

Well the movie is starting!

Sweet Dreams!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.