~ Whats on the Menu ~

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Last night was another late night dinner around here.

So I made a very simple yet tasty dinner for us!!

Ribeye Sandwiches with Fries...


Basically all I need for a great dinner!


Using Ciabatta Rolls tonight..
Perfect for steak sandwiches!


First start grilling the buns on the indoor grill pan!


I cut up a few Ribeye Steaks to fit on the buns!


Next came adding lettuce to the buns.


and slicing up tomaotes.


I decided to use this Yogurt Ranch Dressing instead of fatty mayo!


Then the steaks went on and cooked for a couple minutes on each side..


along with some onions sauteing


Sandwiches almost done!


Added the onions on top of the steaks!


Looks so good!


then topped with the tomatoes.


Looking Good!!


Then topped them with the Ranch!


and that looks amazing!

And a quick dinner was served!


Yummy Steak Sandwiches..


Dinner in front of the tv with this steak sandwich

=


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.