Pancake Love..

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Since I am going on about 4 hours sleep we opted for something really easy tonight. 


Pancakes.. chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and fire bologna.  I know what you guys are thinking.. 

- Why Fried Bologna? - 

Well simple answer it was the only thing thawed out and also because when its fried its really good. Husby likes it a lot! 

Super easy..


Using the griddle for the pancakes, and my a nonstick skillet for the scrambled eggs. 


Chocolate chips added. Just looking at these make me happy! 


Its like there is a surprise inside! 


Made a bunch

When they were finished I put the 


sliced bologna on the same griddle..


and fried them up while 


the eggs finished cooking up



Dinner was served... with a big glass of milk and 


every bite was delicious! Husby ate everything I put on his plate so I must have done something right with 

Pancake Night!!

Perfect for a night where both of us are exhausted! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.