Friday Evening CVS Haul!!

Friday, January 6, 2012
So its been a while since I have been shopping for some new products for myself..I bought a ton of things over Christmas but mostly for other people.. 

So when I was done with most of my errands I went to CVS to see what new 2012 items were out.. 


Here is the haul in full. I know not a ton of stuff but it still wasn't cheap. The total was around $ 50.00 but I had some extra care bucks that helped out a little bit.. 

They were out of the Ponds make up remover towelettes so I got some just regular 


CVS make up towelettes. This are the VERY SAME at the Neutrogena ones but cheaper! 

The only deodorant I wear is the 


Clinical Strength Secret.. I just don't ever want to chance it.. Since this came out a few years ago.. its the only one I really like! Today I found this deal where for $ 7.99 and you also get a bonus travel size! Love that!! 

Then I turned my focus the new beauty products.. 


I found this Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab in # 110 - classic ivory - 


Its a foundation and serum mixed together..

I then came across this.. Now I thought this was really an airbrush can.. 


nope.. 


Its a mousse make up that is suppose to give you a airbrush look.. 

Right next to it.. 


I saw this Almay Smart Shade Primer.. 

This was interesting to me because it 


This primer comes out green and purple. I actually tried a little bit of this at the store on my hand.. and felt great on my skin and brightened it up.. so can't wait to really try this one out! 

I have also been wanting to find a drugstore cream bronzer. Well.. that just isn't happening. I couldn't find anything like I was wanting but I did find this 


Milani Body Bronzer. I figured it might work for what I am looking for. 


If I does work, it should last me a life time!!

I will be testing these all out, and giving full reviews on them for you guys! I can tell you now that I think the Covergirl Olay foundation with the serum is already a favorite. When I tested it on my hand it looked amazing on my skin!

Have you guys tried any of these yet? If so let me know which ones and what you thought of them! 


K Jaggers