L'Oreal 24 Infallible Eye Shadow & Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow HAUL!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I went out and mailed that box to the kids and then ran by CVS. I wanted to see if they had that Wet n Wild cream blush stick.. well instead of getting that I got.. 


3 of the new Loreal 24 Hour Infallible Eye Shadows $ 8.00 each

( But with CVS this week if you spend $15.00 on Loreal Items you get $5.00 in extra bucks so really I basically paid for only 2 ) 

and I also got one of the 


Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows. $ 7.00 each 

First off.. Many people are comparing these to the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill, which I have not tried.  The Armani eye shadows retail for a whopping $32.00 each though.  So if these are pretty similar, you’re getting a steal in the L’Oreal version!


Here is # 888 - Iced Latte


# 899 - Endless Pearl -


# 999 - Eternal Black -


They come with this little presses that are . 


not to be thrown away.

Here is the Eternal Black


A very pretty black sparkly creamish type shadow. 

I don't think they are creamy but they are not dry either.. 

Kinda weird.. but the texture is smooth and easy to blend. 


It only has a little sparkle to it.. Now that I am typing.. most of the sparkle is gone. 


Here is Endless Pearl

 

Very light cream color. No sparkle at all. 


This is Iced Latte..


a very pretty color. Beautiful for a highlight


These shadows are pretty nice. They are very vibrant and suppose to last 24 hours. I don't want to test that out.. I don't sleep in make up but I believe they will last all day. The swatches are still on my hand so I will them that way and get back to you!

I also 


got one of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadows. And with this one.. this is amazing. Seriously.. I personally have 3 of the MAC paint pots that I love and use almost daily as my eye shadow primer and these are just like them. The paint pots are around $ 20.00 each so again.. these are a GREAT DEAL for the price. They feel like the paint pots I have, they smell like them, and I am in love with this find. I only got one because I had to pay full price for it at CVS. If you want to more about this weeks sales check out Weekend Notes HERE


I wear a lot of browns and golds and this so this one in # 45 - Bold Gold - was a MUST..


Here it is. Beautiful! 

There are 10 colors and I want 4 more. So I am trying to figure out the best way to get them at really good prices. I am thinking Walgreens has Maybelline buy one get one half off..if I pair that with some coupons then maybe it can get them really cheap. Humm.. got to figure it out!! I want more of these! When using one of these its best to use them as the primer not with a primer. And the Bold Gold would look amazing alone too. I want the white one and a couple other neutral ones. 

Here are all the swatches


I am in love with all these shadows! I doubt I will use the Infallible ones as a base though. I will be trying all these out and getting reviews up soon! 

This was so unexpected today! 

Have any of you guys tried any of these yet? Would love to hear from you!!!


K Jaggers