2012 Product Haul - Maybelline Color Tattoo, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush & Almay Intense - i - Color Shadow Stick

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I took back that Revlon Photoready Airbrush foundation, ( if you want to know why click HERE ) so I decided to get a few other new items. I really wanted more of the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows too. If you saw this POST you can see the first one I got.. 

So here is what I got today..


This was a little more than my return but not by much. 

First thing I got was 


This Almay Intense i-look Shadow Stick in

020 - For Blue Eyes

$ 7.49


Here it is.. As you can see its a dual ended shadow stick


it has a lighter bronzey color at one end and at the other 


end there is a more chocolate brown color. 

Here are the swatches


Pretty good color payoff.. 


Then I moved on to the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows I got. 


They only had a few of these left at my CVS. 

These are very similar to MAC Paint Pots and I love them! 

$ 7.00 each


The one on the left is 25 - Bad to the Bronze - 
The one on the right is 15 - Audacious Asphalt

Here are the swatches


Love these! 

I then decided to try out one of the new 


Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

$ 7.99


This one is in # 40 - Pink Plum -

Here are the swatches


This is a creamy blush.. 


and pretty but wish I would have gotten a shade darker. 

Again.. I will be testing these all out and writing up reviews.. Have you guys tried any of these products? Email me your thoughts!


K Jaggers