Tired..

Friday, October 28, 2011
Hello!

 Hope you all had a great Thursday..

 Sorry for the lack of post today..I stayed pretty busy.. and once Scott got home..we had a little time together before he went to bed.. I did get the marriage post up. it was late.. around 11 pm my time.. and if you haven't checked it out yet.. you can click { HERE } to get to it. Now remember.. its not just for married couples.. it really applies to anyone in a relationship.. Not all post are going to be post about fighting.. but that's what came to mind tonight.. I already know what's next week's post is going to be about.. I also asked a guest speaker to write a post.. and I am hoping she will!! If she does, I will post it first!

Ok.. here is some of my day!!


I woke up to a few boxes on the porch.. and one of them was..


this box to Scott from my mom!! It was what she got him in Scotland!!

He was having kinda a crappy day at work so I got cleaned up.. loaded the box int the car and headed to the dealership!

Here he is opening it!!


Here is Scott and the other Scott checking it out..

Here is what she got him!

First off.. Not only I, but mom too loves the round box that it came in.. I love it.. I am thinking it would work great to put make up brushes in! Anyway, its..


some really old Scotch that you can only get in Scotland.

Here's the top..


There it is..



I don't know much about Scotch but I am pretty sure this is a really good one!


I don't know what any of this means!! But of course baby..


broke that seal and had some! Thank you mom from both Scott and me!! Thank you for thinking of him! Love you.. ♥

Back to my day..

I went and did some shopping and I picked up..


A new kitty toy.. Doesn't Swagger look sweet next to his new toy! Its really for all the kittys but he sure thought it was just his..

Here it is..


Kinda neat!

Willow was first to get at it..


But it wasn't long till..


Swagger was playing!


Gosh.. I love watching him!!


He was playing with every toy on it!


He just played and played!!


The others played too.. but the camera was put away at that point.. but I will get pictures of them too!

Also today, I headed into CVS...

First place I headed was..


The coupon scanner..


I waited..


Got my coupons.. and here is what I got..

I found this great deal on Maybelline Lash Stiletoo Mascara that is with Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner.. I love finding little values like this! And I love this mascara! So big bonus!!


I also picked up some more fakes lashes and glue..

And I got..


Another Eco Tools Angled Eyeliner Brush.. # 1204..

I got all items from CVS for under $7.00.. Why?? The CVS Coupons and Extra Bucks!!

So many of you have asked me how.. Well.. I buy as much as I can from CVS.. anytime I need just a quick item.. like paper towels.. or toothpaste.. I go to CVS.. I also get all my and my husbands prescriptions filled there.. all helping with the extra care bucks! So I get all kinds of beauty items for very little money!

Besides that.. tonight was not too eventful. I am sorry to anyone who called that I didn't answer.. My phone was on vibrate and I didn't even notice.. I got busy watching tv and playing with the kittens.. and didn't really pay attention for a while.. Scott's phone was dead.. so sorry!! I know my mom was getting worried and after I did finally check my phone and call her back.. said she was soon going to call the police if we didn't answer soon! I think she was thinking maybe with that Scotch .. we got drunk and got fighting! Ha!! Nope! But.. so sorry to everyone this caused any concern to!

Well its almost 2 am here.. I need to get to bed soon..I am feeling really tired and need sleep!
 I have to do some shopping and pay some bills tomorrow so its going to be a busy day..

Sweet Dreams!

Have a great Friday!!!!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.