Operation .... Dinner out!!

Friday, June 24, 2011
Ok.. that is one of the best lines in a favorite movie of mine! Spy game.. And for this post I thought it was fitting!

So after the zoo.. we headed to..


to meet the guys..


after walking the zoo in 109 tempters I was just about to die in here.



Sports bar kind of place..



with lots of tvs and games.. Mom and Scott were both playing a game and the kids



also playing a game table side.







which made the night easier!


I loved this sign!

And I loved it even more when we left after having such a long hot day at the Houston Zoo!

.......................................................................

The next day we were really tired and stayed home for the majority of the day. But we had to eat so we went out to have some..



to get some Texas BBQ



Jackson was a little worried about it!



Very country on the inside..



I like the wheel and lantern chandlers!



Checking Jackson's fortune!



Very Rustic!!



Jackson Busy!!



Brittany all smiles!



Scott having a beer



Jackson holding my hand through dinner



me and Mr Action Jackson



Scott and Jackson hanging out



Dinner served..



Jackson's dinner



My dinner



Wild man yet again!


 

Mom, Don and Brittany Belle leaving ahead o us!

Great food and Great Company!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.