Moving Ahead...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well I am feeling a little better today. I worked around here all day trying to get things put together and organized around here. I just don't do well when things are out of order. I got all the kids clothes and things washed and put away.. Just making room for more stuff is what today has been about!

We had a pretty good day.. The kids helped.. Jackson scooped out the litter box and cleaned the toilets and bathtubs while Brittany helped fold clothes, put up towels and emptied the dishwasher. The clothes were the majority of the work.. I also think its time to take them shopping for some new clothes in the coming days. My ex husband lets the kids pack for themselves and Jackson brought 4 shirts.. I have bought him 3 additional ones and he just needs more. So hopefully sometime tomorrow we can go shopping and get a few things. Brittany brought a lot more.. But I will get her some things too.. I'm not talking about school clothes.. I am talking about summer clothes.. they need them.. One more thing to try to get done! I cant believe how busy I stay without working I was hoping to find a job this summer but I cant with the kids here. I am always so grateful for the days we spend together. Its really nice and I do love the moments of laughter and even fighting.. and they do that a lot!

I don't really want to go into it but.. I got an email from that relative of mine and his wife that I was talking about on the blog earlier. Its really not worth talking about so I am going to refrain. The only thing I hope is that a seed is planted and maybe just maybe it will grow sometime. I cant them, and its going to be pretty hard to change how I feel. They seriously think because I am not with my kids daily that I don't love them and that I am not a mother. There it is. I think its so freaking warped way of thinking that I just have trouble explaining anything to them. How do you explain something to people who are so clearly stupid.. Its not ideal with the kids but its far from what they say. I wonder when my children are older and they talk for themselves about what kind of parent I am then they will know. Until then its like talking to a wall.. I don't think they know anything about love if that's their thought. I am about to block them from my email next..Mariah Carey's song Obsessed comes to mind right now and its not the kind of obsessed that is a good one is a negative life sucking obsessed that just wears me out. They are trying to say its not them leaving the comments and I don't think he knows what his wife does in her spare time. So for now we are at a hard spot. What ever if its not them then I will apologize but to me is got their name all over it. . Hes just the idiot that goes along. So now you guys know the situation and hopefully we can all move on. I deleted the post because I wasn't proud at my language if my kids saw it. bottom line is.. its just not worth thinking about anymore.

Soooo.. right now I am enjoying some quite time while the kids watch a movie.. I bought The Diary of a Wimpy kid off the tv and I can hear them giggling from here! Its sweet as can be...Front of the house is really clean and the back is looking much better. Tomorrow it should be finished up. Then we can start having some fun! I have a ton of pictures to post and I promise I will get them up soon. Its a lot of sorting because a lot of them are moms pictures..on my phone alone I took 326 pictures.. So lots to do.. but that will come in my spare time. About my computer I took it into a shop today and I am getting it fixed.. I know that the recovery disk will fix it all and I cant find one. I am close to just going out and getting a new one and giving this one to Scott or one of the kids. Scott wants me to try to fix it first and I will try that. If I still have problems with it.. its gone.

Scott worked late tonight and is hurting from the injections he got in his neck today. But we both were in much better mood.. The morning was hard.. I was still pretty mad and it wasn't easy at the hospital either. But after he came home we both had moved on. So much better night in the Jagger's house! It was also taco night and the kids ate great.. I think we are going on a picnic tomorrow for lunch out in the yard some where with a game of Uno!

Well I know this is early for me but I am going to try to work on some post and get a few projects around the house done too..

Hope you guys have a great night!

K Jaggers