Time for Rest..

Saturday, June 25, 2011
I am not going to lie.. Today was not one of my better days.. I woke up really early.. got ticked off at Scott.. and the day just kept going in that mode..I am sure that will make some of you haters happy but just know we are doing great tonight. I wont lie.. I am the kind of person who is not very positive and who usually assumes the worse of things. And what makes my life even harder is that I don't get over things fast. I carry it around and any problem always last longer for me.

Scott and I both have been exhausted.. Hes not been feeling well and I have been a mess in many other ways. I messed up my phone today.. I dropped it in the shower. That's what I get for trying to text while I was actually in the shower..all day I was upset..But thinking back on it.. I think it must have been God's way of keeping my mouth shut for a while today. I did finally have to switch back to an old phone.. Really what was messed up was my keys.. I researched every way to get it fixed.. It is under warranty but getting a new phone don't happen over night... So I actually prayed about it.. I sat down and asked god to help me with fixing it.. A hour or so later I was back online and found something.. It said to..

Turn on the oven to 200.
Turn off the oven..
Take the battery out of the phone
Put the phone on a plate
Put it in the oven for 25 minutes
Let it cool for 5 minutes
Then put the battery in and turn it on..


Well God listened and helped.. It totally worked.. and my phone is back to working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I love my blackberry.. Best phone I have ever owned.. I don't want a Iphone because of how in love I am with Blackberry. So if any of you drop your phone in any kind of water do this.. I cant believe it worked ... I used the hair dryer on it for a total of 3 hours today.. Nothing was working.. I put it in rice.. put it on the porch in the sun.. It was broke for over 9 hours.. Then I do this.. and it works!!! So remember it.. And don't forget to turn the oven off first and ALWAYS take your battery out!!


Just shows you the power of prayer. I mean it.. No one really believes that I believe in prayer.. Now I don't pray with every meal.. I just don't.. I don't mind but its not something I do often.. But I pray nightly and in most cases many times a day.. I don't always pray for stuff I want.. I pray for others too.. But when something is wrong and I need to find something or to fix something I ask God for a favor.. and it works.. It really does.. Just try it sometime when you loose your keys or whenever and watch it work.. I bet it will...


Scott took the kids to the movies tonight. I was really not expecting him to do it. I think it was to give us some more time and he said he wanted to spend some time with the kids and give me a couple hrs to myself. So they went and seen the new Cars movie..Both kids loved it.. and at midnight we were in the kitchen making some breakfast. The kids loved it... and both are sleeping.. I do let them stay up.. As long as they are being good and we have no big plans.. They can sleep in..Its summer for them.. it should be more relaxed..


Ohhh.. I wanted to share with you guys I now have till the end of August to get my community service done!!!! I forgot to even tell my mom!!!! But I called my lawyer and told them I had the kids and he put in a motion to extend it and they did! So I will have about 3 weeks after the kids leave to get it done.. Another thing handled.. well kinda!


Tomorrow is surly going to be better. The kids didn't really know what was going on but they knew I was on the phone in the morning outside a lot.. After the phone broke that ended.. So tomorrow I want to maybe focus on them a little more..Jackson woke up around 6 am and was a grump all day and fought taking a nap so tonight he is sleeping really well.. It rained so we didn't get to have the picnic but hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine and make things better all the way around..


Sweet Dreams


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.