ABSOULTLEY one of my BEST Days EVER!!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011


What a great day!!!!

I don't even know where to start!!!! Scott took off work today and we ran around town getting errands ran and enjoying the day together! We had some really special moments out and about today..that will never be forgotten..

♥ Really Really Special day ♥

Scott and I had to go to the courthouse today and take care of getting married.. again. There was a issue with one of his past divorces so we had to fix every thing. Once again.. saying I DO to the man of my dreams made my day! I wonder how many married couples would be willing to say I do again after 8 years.. Lucky me.. I found a man who rushed home to get me, because all the paperwork had went through to go do it all over! Lucky girl I am!

Then to make the day even more special..I finally got


the car home!!


Really Really happy with it!!


Such a beautiful car! I seriously have one  the BEST HUSBAND'S ever!!!

What a blessed day!! I sure didn't know that today was going to turn out so good.. Scott and I had a great day.. We had lunch at this little deli today..Then got things done that we have needed to do for a long time..Got the car..Scott headed to the golf course with Michael..I headed home..and now I am just waiting on him to get here! We have to run back out later but I am excited to see him again!! So lucky to have that man in my life..Things just keep getting better and better. Totally in love today..and it feels great!!

However one thing that does not feel great is the pulled muscle in my back.. I don't know how I did it but this morning I was rolling around with Cooper in the bed when I was waking up and really hurt my back..Its kinda behind my right shoulder blade..Hurts like hell..A hot shower did nothing for it. Pain pills not helping either..I guess I just have to deal with it until it feels better..which kinda sucks..Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Last night I was so exhausted..I slept really good..Wish it could have been a little longer but I woke up feeling good!!

To make this day even better..Jackson called a bit ago and talked FOREVER!!!! Sooo not like him! So my entire world stopped  so I could talk to him..That little voice of his is just so beautiful. He talked about everything..He told me how much he misses Scott and I and also Cooper...Giovanni..and Gabby!! He also talked about going to college in Florida..Like the sound of that!!! What a sweet spirit he has..Those kids are the best thing I have ever done. Its sad that we are apart...but that wont last forever..and we have all adjusted to this difficult lifestyle but..as they get older or we move closer this is just our lives..Thank you Skpe..We are skyping on Sunday..Its not near as good as being there with them but its better than nothing..and it puts a smile on all of our faces!!!

Well..going to work on getting dinner finished..

My hubby should be home soon!!

We wish you all a beautiful night.


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.