♥ A { BLESSED } LIFE ♥

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I don't know what I am still doing up.. I am really hurting in my back and I am thinking if I just took some sleeping pills then at least I wouldn't be awake to feel how uncomfortable it is..I hardly ever have back pain but today has really been kinda difficult due to the pain. I can guarantee I will be in bed within 30 minutes..

Besides my back pain today was one of the best days ever.. I cant imagine a better day with Scott than what today was..How blessed I am! I couldn't ask for a better loving husband..who adores me as much as I adore him.. Who would have thought I would be so lucky in love. I had some real losers in my past..and I can only assume that everyone around thought I would never find a long lasting loyal love..Well..God had a bigger dream for me than what I had..and he answered my prayers and sent me a man that I am very very proud of. He once told me I am his biggest addiction..Funny..hes mine too! ♥

The Jaguar drives great! Really smooth and its super comfortable..Another part of my day that was really good! We still need to tint the windows and fix a speaker but I think we got a pretty nice car for a steal!! Of course we put full coverage on it..You could look at this car wrong and it would be expensive..So I think its a good idea to be fully insured, just in case something happens..But its in the garage safe and sound!!

Tomorrow is another late night for Scott..So besides cleaning up around here.. I hope to get some time in on the treadmill...I really need to try to get to be able to run for longer distances. Plus I have a little shopping to do..I should have plenty of time to get it all done before he gets home even if I do sleep in. I really want to get the pantry cleaned out plus get some of the closets picked up and organized..But that might have to wait till over the weekend!

Since I was out running with Scott today I didn't have time to get up..


So here goes..

* I WISH  that today would have lasted a bit longer *

* I WISH that my back was not hurting so badly *

* I WISH that I knew for sure if Gabby was pregnant or not! *

* I WISH that my kids were here this very second *

* I WISH  that I could find a small part time job that inspires me *

* I WISH I had a great chick-fil-a milks shake right
 now *

and my last Wednesday  WISH would be that

* My family and friends on the other side know how much I love and miss them...and I hope they were looking down today with smiles and love for what the day brought ..they forever live in my memories and heart.. I take them every where I go.. *

Now I'm off to bed...

Sweet dreams..

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.