Quick Food Shopping Haul with Recipe Links! | Video |

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your Sunday is going well. We are kinda having a lazy day in our home...which totally makes me happy after such a busy week. It's been a week of getting back to a somewhat normal routine which included stocking the house back up with a few items for Scott and myself. I also did a small household haul in this day in the life vlog in case you missed it. This food haul includes the links to recipes included...hope you enjoy! 


Even though the links are included within the video, it was pointed out to me that when watching on an ipad or tablet those links don't work. So they are in the down bar on youtube and I am also including them here! :) Just to make things easier!







Thanks so much for stopping by. Normally on Monday's I have Day in the Life Vlogs but I am switching it up this week just because there just has not been a lot to share since we got home. I should have a video up later in the afternoon though..so be sure to come back!


Get Subscribed:

 Instagram