Walmart & Dollar Tree Shopping Hauls | Video |

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your having a wonderful day. I have busy since about 8am and just getting settled where I can share a new video. And believe me, as soon as I am done, its back upstairs for some weekly cleaning. I am back sharing another haul with you guys. This time it's from Walmart and the Dollar Tree. You will see how dark my hair was...but after watching it back, I went and got some highlights. I should have another video later tonight showing it but I thought it just looked flat. I don't know why it's been so difficult lately to get my hair to a point that I like it. Right now, I am happy so I am not going to worry about it for a while! Anyway, if you want to see what I got, enjoy the video below...hope you enjoy! 


Thanks so much for watching. I really appreciate you coming back around and sharing our lives. Your comments and emails are truly amazing. I hope to be back around tonight with another video sharing my June favorites. Come back and visit again!