Belated Friday Letters

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Saturday and Happy 4th of July! :) I was busy and ended up going to bed earlier than expected so I didn't get these done. Hope you enjoy!

Dear God, Thank you for protecting us during our travels. And more importantly protecting our kids while we were gone. Thanks for listening to all my ramblings prayers.  Dear Home, it felt so good walking into you again. But getting you back in order has been a job. Dear Scott, your long hours totally suck. I miss you. Why can't we just retire? Dear 2nd Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, you were not as good as the 1st but I sure enjoyed watching you! I think it says a lot that you got a sequel in these tv cut throat times. Thank you Amazon Instant video! Dear Laura, you make us so proud. We love you bunches!   Dear Summer, I love you. I actually like all the seasons but the warm weather is so nice! Stick around a while. Dear Cooper, I have got to get a little more control of your weight. Your huge for a Golden Retriever. Maybe we should take some walks together. :) Dear Louisiana, I use to not like you but more and more I am grateful to you and I feel you might just give us a huge blessing. See things can change. Dear Jackson, I won't lie...I am not a fan of your hair so short but good thing it can grow back out before School. I hope you are having fun at your dads. We miss you! Dear New Puppy, we have finally figured out what breed you are going to be...now its time to decide black or standard colors. Decisions Decisions.  I want you to protect our home and family. I can't wait until you move in! :)
 Dear Summer Schedule, I have been shocked at how you have worked yourself out. One would think you would sleep in when you could but here lately I have been springing up out of the bed before 8am. You are so jacked up but I have been getting a lot done. Dear Trina, I totally missed you while we were out to sea. You can probably tell how I am talking your ears off now. I love you and thankful for you being in my life. We need to take our own family vacation sometime soon!  Dear Greece, I am so sorry for what you are going through...but this story opened my eyes. I'll keep you in my prayers.  Dear Jordan, I love you. I need you to know that. I also need you to know that you are not acting right. You have serious issues and I really hope you get the help. And I am contacting your grandmother. Dear Bathtub, I have missed you. Life has taken a turn and I have been in the shower much more. Maybe we can make a date tonight. Dear Cruise Family, I loved spending time with you all. Dear Mom, I hope your having a great time in Florida! I love you. Dear Homeless Man in this ↓ video, I have watched your video over and over and it's simply amazing. A reminder that no one should be discounted, thrown away, or dismissed because of their current position in life. Everyone has value and promise. And if I can figure out how to get money to you... I will.


Dear Dad, I miss you. I hope you were on vacation with us. I never knew it would be this hard to be without you. Dear Purse, I need to clean you out. Dear Brittany, I can't wait to get my arms around you. I wish you were coming for a longer time but I will take whatever I can get. I know you have a busy little life and I know you don't want to be up your moms butt all the time. We will make the best of our time together...I promise! I am already starting to plan. Dear Shanna, sorry our schedules have not been matching up. I think your butt is going to have to get up earlier because staying awake for our late conversations is proving too difficult. Zzzzzzzzz Dear Zane, I don't know if you are reading this but if you are...just know we love and miss you sweetheart. And when we came back from our last trip down south, I found a bag of stuff in the closet that was meant for you. Sorry....it has a lot of chocolate so I don't want to ship it. I'll give it to you the next time we see each other. ♥ Dear Donald Trump, I am suprised where you are polling but I think your a joke. But keep knocking down your fellow Republicans...it's fun to watch! Dear Grass, Scott needs to get you cut. Dear blog/Youtube Friends, Thank you for sharing our lives with us. We are so grateful for all your emails and comments. You have been amazing and smart. And we love you. xx Happy 4th of July!