Getting Home & Back to Normal DITL Vlog: June 27, 2015

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your having a fantastic Friday! It's kinda gloomy here and looks like it is going to rain any minute but that's ok. We need it! Anyway, I am back sharing our last Day in the life vlog. It the last little time on the ship, our journey home and getting caught up with life again. This video will bring you current. Hope you enjoy! 


So as you can see I made a big change in my hair. It's no longer light. Scott really wanted it dark. I heard about it many times on the ride home so I decided to try to make him happy. I was in total shock after it was made darker but I am trying to get use to it. Thank you guys so much for all your sweet comments on social media about it. These past few days I have been trying to get caught up with everything from the house, to my planner, to computer and video work. I have a new checklist that seems to really be helping so maybe I will share it eventually. But I have been working hard on answering emails and comments. Plus update this blog of mine! So it's been a lot but thanks for hanging in there with me! I should have Friday Letters up later this evening. Be sure to come back and visit! xx