Ahoy! DITL Vlog: June 24, 2015 Carnival Cruise!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your Thursday is going well! I have had a calmer kind of day with the exception of getting my hair done ( you can check it out here ) and a little shopping. I jumped out of bed this morning before 8am and even got in a quick afternoon nap! I guess I am just getting older. Naps help sometimes! Now I am moving into the evening recharged and ready for the night ahead. I am back sharing another Day in the Life Vlog. This was our full day at sea on the way home. I was really ready to go home at this point. But we did have a good time with each other and our family. Hope you enjoy! 


I hope you guys enjoyed the travel vlogs. I have one more vlog from the last day we got off the ship to current that I will have up tomorrow. :) It's more of a regular vlog and I am happy to be caught up! :) I do have some photos that will go up in the coming days... stay tuned if you want to check them out! Let me know how your night is going! xx

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram