2015 Travel Series: His & Her Luggage Organization

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello friends. I hope you are having a wonderful night. I am back sharing another 2015 Travel Series Video with you guys. All these videos went up on my youtube channel while we were on vacation so I am trying to catch up. This video shows you how I packed Scott and my luggage up. Everyone packs differently...but this is the way it works for us. Hopefully you can get some tips that might make packing easier for you. Hope you enjoy! 


As you can see the packing cubes and envelopes were a great help. They make all the difference with packing a lot of items. It kept us organized while on vacation and really made life a lot easier! I explained everything I used in this video just in case you want to find them for your families.  Let me know if you have any questions! xx


Get Subscribed:


 Instagram