Cozumel Mexico: DITL Vlog! June 25, 2015 Carnival Cruise

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello friends! I was suppose to get this vlog up yesterday but time slipped away from me. So sorry. So here is our vlog from the time on the Carnival Cruise June 25, 2015. This is our trip To Cozumel Mexico. Now before you hit the play button, please know I am not a huge fan of Mexico and I said it. HOWEVER that does not mean I don't love all my Mexico subscribers. I am simply not a fan of hot spicy food, being pulled into their shops, and so forth. Its a beautiful place. No doubt about it. Please don't take it serious. I am not Donald Trump...and I am allowed to not like everywhere I go. I am not a huge fan of New York either but I love my Yankee subscribers! :) It's silly for anyone to be offended because I don't particularly like an area in this big world. Enough said.. hope you enjoy the video!


Oh... and just so you know, my mom booked the cruise. Otherwise I would have picked another location. But it was more about being with our friends and family than the detestation. It's been a busy few days around here just trying to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will be on here a little later sharing a new packing video! xx

Get Subscribed: 

 Instagram