Travel Series 2015: Quick Budget Travel Tips | Video |

Friday, June 19, 2015

Hellooooo friends! Happy Friday to you all. :) I am not sure if I will get Friday Letters up today or not but maybe this evening I will try. Today is the busiest day of all so far so I don't have a lot of time to be at the computer. However, I am back right now sharing another 2015 Travel Series Video. I actually have a lot of these videos coming up this next week, but you will have to subscribe to my youtube channel because I won't be able to post the new videos on here until I get back home from vacation.

This video is a quick video on budgeting for vacation. I didn't go into great detail because there are so many factors but hopefully you will find some helpful information and inspiration for your next vacation! Hope you enjoy.


I have a lot of other travel videos... which I am sharing below because summer is the time for travel!










I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. I will be back later when I can. I am here tonight and part of tomorrow and then it's vacation time!

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram