June Open Ipsy Bag w/ First Impressions | Video |

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful evening. I am taking a break from a busy day to share the June Ipsy Bag with you. Ipsy is one of my favorite monthly subscriptions.  Ipsy is a monthly subscription that costs $10. a month and always includes a cute bag and 5 or 6 products to test out. It's one of my favorite monthly subscriptions because I get to try out new products and such. It's so fun! You can sign up right here if you are interested. Hope you enjoy!


This is such a fun subscription service. I love it and many of my family and friends have signed up too and they are loving it as well. I would love to hear what your Ipsy products were if this month, if you are a subscriber too! If you are new here, please take a second to get subscribed so you don't miss any new videos or pictures. Have a beautiful night. ♥

 Instagram