2015 Travel Series: Walmart Travel Shopping Haul! | Video |

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hello friends! Happy weekend to you all. I don't have long today to sit around at the computer. Today is actually the day we are leaving. It probably won't be until this evening but I still have a few things I want and need to get done before walking out the door. However, I wanted to share with you our latest 2015 Travel Series Video! Here is a Walmart shopping haul that is for the housesitter, our trip, and the few days before we leave and after we get home. Hope you enjoy!


I will have some videos rolling out here on the blog over the weekend and maybe even Monday morning. Then all new videos will only be on my youtube channel until I have the chance to share them here. So use the button below to get subscribed. That way, you still get to see the new videos first! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the travel shopping haul.

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram