Weekly Food Shopping Haul & Strawberry Haul!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Monday friends! I hope you are getting along great with your day. I thought I would go ahead and post this weeks food and strawberry haul and then get my Week in Review post up in just a bit. Its still hard trying to just shop for two of us. Last week I really over bought and we still have a lot of the meals that we were going to have so I didn't have to buy too much this time. But again.. it still looks like a lot to me so I am sure we will be eating well. :) 




I have a lot to do today....but I am moving so slow. I think I will make the jelly tomorrow and work around the house today. We'll see. I might get myself motivated to do it in just a bit but its a big process and I want to feel my best when making the jelly. Stay tuned for my week in review coming up soon! 

Happy Monday! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin